Avid DS v 10.1.2 ist nur ein Patch und erfordert die Version 10.1.
Bei Dual Boot Nitris Systemen ist es erforderlich das Symphony auf V 3.5+ upzugraden
Für das DS-upgrade ist keine neue DS-Lizenz erforderlich
Software Fixes in v10.1.2
A new document, Avid DS Hi-Res Workflows and Color Guide, is now available with this
release. It provides detailed procedures for high-resolution and film workflows as well as the
color management process in Avid DS.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- Avid DS v10.1.2 and Avid MetaFuze v1.3 can now be installed on the same machine.
Support same level of conform with Color Correction from Avid Media Composer 3.5
- Fix in the dual-link (AJA LHe) card for scrubbing of uncompressed media.
- Video HAL error generated when playing linked DPX files.
Improved AJA accuracy on both capture and output and eliminated retries on output
(our tests are now showing 100% accuracy on all supported platforms).
Codec fix: Intermittent DEADLOCK or CRASH when digging into a cached section of
a composite container.
Avid DS on Interplay can now play back clips using the Dynamic Relinking in an Avid
- The correct LUT is now being applied when recapturing 4:4:4 media from the timeline.
- Fix of corruption/crash/deadlock when using containers.
The correct XLR timecode values are now being transferred from an Avid DS Nitris
- Fix for performance/corruption issues due too many iterations in the Avid Explorer.
Fix of crash when working with R3D files on 32-bit systems.
RED Workflow Fixes
- EDL conform is now operating correctly.
- Enhanced source name matching to better conform RED media.
- You can save your RED file settings as an RLX (in the RED Import dialog box).
The RED format is now available in the Avid DS Training Edition, however, when
working with RED media, you must use the 64-bit version of the Avid DS Training